P207

So.

I was watching H.C.Brown's What's in My Pencil Case? video when a webcomic called Starfighter was mentioned and I got curious 'cuz it looked like it's gonna' be BL (hint: it is) so I looked it up and I was on like, page 19 of the first chapter when fREAKING CAIN (WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING) started jacking off. I was like 😦


Cain...what the fuck.


(btw while I was in the middle of typing this post I got interrupted by one of our helpers. Apparently, Mom was looking for me because my godfather? uncle? was looking for me and yeahhh)

(I've never met 'im before and I don't know his name so it was kinda' awkward...also he gave me perfume and ehhhhh I don't really like the smell of stereotypical scented candle sooo)

(I guess I was kinda' rude 'cuz I just took the bag and stayed there for like, a couple of seconds then bailed 😂)