P44

Spideypool

Fluff.

Tooth.

Rotting.

FLUFF.


Bragging Rights @ AO3 by CrimesOfADeadpool
Summary: “I’m not even sure if this is allowed,” Peter told him.

“A loving boyfriend making sure you get to school okay?” Wade’s eyes narrowed. “And if I run into some certain people who happen to bully a certain boyfriend and they hit a certain person’s fist during that interval,” he shrugged carelessly. “Well I can’t be held accountable for that.”

Part 1 of The Teenage Biker Stereotype Series

Part 2 [LINK]
Summary: "There’s been a distinct lack of making out on this date Petey.” 

Peter rested his head on Wade’s shoulder. “Maybe if you stopped glaring at me and everyone who looks in my direction.”

Wade adjusted his jacket. “I’m a jealous guy. You knew that when you agreed to go out with me.”

Rating: G